About Me

My photo
Biography is either masked ball or epitaph. As you find me, so we are.

Thursday 15 March 2012

The disappearance of " ’ "

In the belonging and in the omission
Tis all apostrophe
Lovers inventing pet names
Trying to bound that which is adored
For a call is a limit
Ring fences of nomenclature
And in the parcelling perhaps possession
Nine tenths
It has been said
I say this then
Is one in ten
Un-nameable
Un-boundable
Un-fathomable
Something is missed
Something slips
I give you no name
Because I cannot
You are the form behind the shadows
The pulse that sets the moment
Between the tick and the tock
No you are not
Words fail
In the beginning was the word
But there was no beginning
There are no words
Only merging
And edges melt
And names drift from us
With apostrophes

No comments:

Post a Comment